Service Center: Study Center on the Immunogenetics of Infectious Disease (SCIID)
Purpose: A core facility housing an exciting suite of high performance instruments that is open to all research communities and provides services at different levels.
- Molecular Devices ImageXpress Micro - high throughput inverted inverted fluorescence microscopy
- Molecular Device FlexStation II - multi-wavelength bioluminescence and fluorescence detection on a multi-well plate format
- Molecular Device SpectraMax M5 - a multi-mode, multi-format high throughput reader
- Amnis ImageStream - a flow cytometer with imaging capability
- Biacore T100 - surface plasmon resonance based technology for interaction of biomolecules
- Tecan Genesis RSP 150/8 - Robot for automated fluid handling
- BD Bioscience Influx - BioSafety Level (BSL)-3 fluorescence activated cell sorter
- BTX ECM830 - High throughput electroporator
- CTL ImmunoSpot S5 - ELISpot plate reader and analyzer
- Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer - electrophoresis with automated size and quantity measurements
- NanoDrop 2000 Spectrophotometer
- Perkin Elmer - spinning disk confocal microscope
Access:Open to any interested party (inside or outside Tufts)
Preferred Contact: Albert Tai, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Level of Service:
- Level 1: Fee for full-service facility. User only needs to bring a sample, the facility does the rest.
- Level 2: Do-it-yourself facility with full-time technical support.
- Level 3: Do-it-yourself after intensive supervised training. Occasional trouble-shooting help is provided.