Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging - Tufts University
- Gene and diet interactions as determinants of fasting plasma lipoproteins levels and cardiovascular risk in population studies.
- Gene and diet interactions as determinants of postprandial plasma lipoproteins levels in metabolic studies.
- Discovery of new gene loci/DNA markers associated with plasma lipoproteins concentrations, cardiovascular risk and healthy aging.
- Crosscultural genetic population studies aimed to unravel the worldwide variation in the prevalence of diabetes and obesity and cardiovascular disease.
- Genetic factors determining variability in dietary response to hypocholesterolemic interventions.
- Genetic factors determining physical performance and response to exercise training.
- Aging and candidate longevity gene discovery in model systems.