Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging - Tufts University
- Mechanisms of Vitamin E-induced enhancement of T cell function in the aged with focus on early activation signaling and membrane related events.
- Determining age-related change in T cell signalosomes using proteomic and lipidomic methods.
- Effect of probiotics and wolfberry on immune function and resistance to infections in mouse model.
- Effect of white button mushrooms on resistance to salmonella infections in mouse model.
- Effect of reducing caloric intake on immune response of humans.
- Impact of age and nutritional modulation on host resistance to food born pathogens.
- Green tea EGCG and T cell function in autoimmune inflammation.
- Zinc and prevention of pneumonia in elderly nursing home residents.
- Effect of olive oil supplementation on immune
- The addition of whole grains to the diets of adults: a study of digestive health and natural defenses
- Hepcidin as a link between iron status and immunity in obesity.
- Maternal obesity and offspring immune dysregulation.
- Oxidant balance in maternal obesity.
- Effect of fish oil on the immune response in an ovalbumin asthmatic murine model