Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging - Tufts University
- Effect of high folate status under conditions of vitamin B12 deficiency on health outcomes in the US population (cohorts: Framingham Heart Study).
- Effect of folic acid supplementation and methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase 677C>T polymorphism on gene expression, DNA methylation and DNA stability-an intervention trial in Italy.
- Effect of polymorphisms in the genes involved in folate/B12 metabolism on cognitive and vascular function in an elderly population and interactions of the polymorphisms with B vitamin status to modulate the health outcomes.
- Association between telomere length and folate status in Framingham Heart Study population.
- Adverse effects of high folic acid intake in a mouse model-immune function, behavior and biochemical basis.
- Development of a multiplex assay for measuring nutrients in serum.
- Association between vitamin B6, inflammation and IDO ?dependent tryptophan degradation.