In our graduate and professional degree programs, you have the opportunity to study international affairs, medicine—including dental and veterinary medicine, public health, engineering, the arts, sciences, social sciences and humanities at our three campuses. In addition, there are many cross-school and cross-disciplinary graduate degree choices, as well as interdisciplinary research opportunities.
- School of Arts and Sciences, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering and Tisch College
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine [PDF]
- School of Dental Medicine [PDF]
- The Fletcher School
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
- School of Medicine
- Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences
Tufts offers many combined-degree programs at the graduate level. Learn more about these opportunities.
As a graduate or professional student at Tufts, you have myriad opportunities to expand your academic horizons by studying and researching abroad.
Teaching and Learning
What happens in the classroom—collaboration, discussion and engagement between faculty and students—is the essence of the Tufts experience.