If you’re wondering where to find a Tufts graduate, the better question to ask is, where can’t you find a Tufts graduate? Tufts alumni, 100,000 strong, are spread across the globe, from the halls of government to the corridors of top research facilities, from classrooms to courtrooms, from nonprofits to Fortune 500 firms, from TV studios to art studios. They’re everywhere.
The Tufts University Alumni Association, founded in 1860, is responsible for alumni programming, both on and off campus, with support from the university. There are more than 50 regional chapters worldwide, dozens of constituency groups, and an active online community.
Learn what our graduates are up to, reach out to an old friend or get involved with the alumni community.
School-based Alumni Groups
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine
- The Fletcher School
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
- School of Medicine
- Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences
Events & Programs
- Shared Interest
- Regional Chapters
- Lifelong Learning
- Tufts Alumni Admissions Program More »