Branding and Identity
Tufts' visual identity system was designed to create a consistent, strong, university-wide identity, while embracing the individual character and goals of each school and division.
Publicizing a news item or event
- Contact Office of Public Relations
- Submit a news tip to be considered for coverage through the university's news channels
- Submit to university events calendar
- Submit for publication on Tufts Today Network Infoscreens
Creating publications and presentations
Developing an online presence
- Request university web templates
- Learn more about available content management system (CMS) options
- Download images or request photography
- Request Tufts logo artwork
- View social media guidelines and best practices
- Create a Go Script (short URL)
Name use policyThe name "Tufts University" and how it is used affects both the institution as a whole and the individual members of the University community. Learn more about the policy on the use of the Tufts name and insignias.
University PhotographyThe University Photography office provides documentary, news, editorial and event photography for the Tufts community and maintains an online image archive of thousands of Tufts-related photos.
Office of PublicationsDiscover the Tufts story through our award-winning print and electronic publications, which are rich with distinctive storytelling, engaging multimedia and compelling imagery.
Office of Public RelationsThe Tufts Office of Public Relations informs news media and the public about university achievements, offers media guidance to the university community and responds to requests from the media.
Office of Web CommunicationsThe Office of Web Communications is responsible for creating and implementing the university's web strategy, maintaining online content channels, developing tools and services for use across the university's websites and staying on the cutting edge of web trends and technologies.