Applying For Grants
If you are interested in applying for a grant to support your research at Tufts, the Office of Research Administration has compiled listings of available research funding resources. Investigators may search for funding opportunities directly or request assistance from the office.
There are several online resources available to aid you in the management of your grant.
- The Office of the Vice Provost (OVP)
- OVP strives to provide high-quality services to the faculty and to increase the funding available to support research while protecting the university's interests and assuring that Tufts is in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. The office is responsible for the following:
- Pre-award and non-fiscal post-award administration of grants and contracts
- Protection, management, and licensing of the University's intellectual property
- Oversight of the use of human subjects and laboratory animals in research
- Implementation of the university's policies on conflict of interest in research and scientific misconduct
- Working with other administrative offices to create an environment at the university that encourages and facilitates research.
- Preparing grants and contract proposals
- Grantwriting at Tufts
- Funding opportunities
- Grants.gov at Tufts
The Office of Sponsored Programs Accounting (SPA), part of the Finance Division at Tufts, is responsible for the financial oversight of all grant and contract activity at the university. SPA works with the schools and other central administration offices in the university to ensure compliance with federal/state regulations as well as adherence to university policy.
Partner With Tufts
Are you a member of a corporation or foundation looking to team up with a world-class institution? If so, there are many ways to collaborate with Tufts.
Research Compliance and Policies
Researchers at Tufts adhere to strict standards of scholarship. Learn more
about these policies and regulations.
Across Tufts’ three campuses, researchers have access to
a wide range of laboratories and facilities where they can innovate and collaborate.