The health and wellness of the Tufts community is a top priority for the university. There are several resources available to address the medical, psychological and fitness needs of the faculty, staff and students at Tufts.
- Health Service
- Tufts University Health Service provides accessible and high quality health care and promotes health education and wellness to a diverse student population.
- Tufts Emergency Medical Services
- Since 1985, the student-run Tufts Emergency Medical Services has provided prompt, quality medical aid to the Tufts community 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the school year.
- Tufts Counseling Center
- A team of professional mental health counselors helps support students going through times of crisis or transition.
Boston and Grafton
- Student Advisory and Health Administration
- SAHA provides short-term, confidential counseling, oversight of the student health insurance and disability insurance programs and collection and screening of all required immunization documentation.
- Department of Physical Education
- The Physical Education program offers students instruction in individual, dual and group activities that promote lifelong fitness and enjoyment.
- Personalized Performance Program
- The Personalized Performance Program, offered by the Department of Physical Education, offers a customized approach to achieving fitness-related goals.