The current fee structure for academic users of the confocal and TIRF microscopes is as follows:
- $50/h for use of the instrument, when assisted by the facility manager.*
- $35/h for trained users, without technical assistance.
- $150 per session for training sessions.
An Arcturus PixCell IIe laser capture microdissection device is available for cell capture experiments. The fee structure is as follows:
- $100 for training (usually a 2 h session).
- $35/h for trained users.*
* Tufts neuroscientists receive a subsidized rate of $20/h (with or without technical assistance) for use of confocal, 2-photon, and TIRF microscopes.
The current fee structure for academic users of the Zeiss Axioplan instrument is as follows** :
- $20/h for use of the instrument, when assisted by the facility manager.
- $10/h for trained users, without technical assistance.
- $50 per session for training sessions.
** Tufts neuroscientists receive subsidized rates for use of this microscope – please contact Kimberly Maguschak at 6-3624 or at Kimberly.Maguschak@tufts.edu for details.
In addition, Dr. Fanny Ng (Shui-Ying.Ng@tufts.edu) is available for consultation about light microscopy sample preparation/ trouble-shooting. The fee is $30.00/hr (min of 30mins appointment).
Please follow the links below for additional information about the TIF.