Michele A. Keyerleber
Department of Clinical Sciences
BS - Duke University - 2004
DVM - Cornell University - 2008
DACVR (Radiation Oncology)
Research Sponsor Interest
- Privately Funded Research
- Federally Funded Research
- Internationally Funded Research
Selected Research Projects
- 3D Conformal Definitive Radiation Therapy for Canine Meningiomas
Research and Clinical Interests
- Palliative Radiation Therapy
- Radiation Treatment Planning
Major Specialized Equipment Items Available
- Siemens Primus Linear Accelerator
- Strontium-90 Plesiotherapy
- Sones E, Smith A, Schleis S, Brawner W, Almond G, Taylor K, Haney S, Wypij J, Keyerleber M, Arther J, Hamilton T, Lawrence J, Gieger T, Sellon R, and Wright Z. Survival times for canine intranasal sarcomas treated with radiation therapy: 86 cases (1996-2011). Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2013, 54(2): 194-201.
Keyerleber MA, McEntee MC, Farrelly J, and Podgorsak M. Completeness of Reporting of Radiation Therapy Planning, Dose, and Delivery in Veterinary Radiation Oncology Manuscripts from 2005 to 2010. Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2012, 53(2): 221-230.
Keyerleber MA, Geiger TL, Erb HN, Thompson MS, and McEntee MC. 3D Conformal Treatment Planning versus Nongraphic Treatment Planning for Apocrine Gland Adenocarcinoma of the Anal Sac in Dogs: 18 Cases (2002-2007). Veterinary and Comparative Oncology. 2012, 10(4): 237-245.
Wang X., Chakrapani H, Madine JW, Keyerleber MA, and RA Widenhoefer. Cyclization/Hydrosilylation of Functionalized Diynes Catalyzed by Cationic Platinum Complexes Containing Bidentate Nitrogen Ligands. J Org Chem. 2002, 67(9): 2778-2788.
Back to the Top