Topics for the weekly meetings will be chosen from among the following activities (in no particular order):
(1) orientation of new WSSS students,
(2) fostering and maintaining participation of returning WSSS students,
(3) involvement of WSSS participating faculty, and other water colleagues
(4) planning of annual WSSS symposium,
(5) presentation of seminars by WSSS students, faculty, other water colleagues,
(6) planning for the annual WSSS Practicum
(7) coordination and planning of individual interdisciplinary WSSS research projects
(8) provide skills in leadership, public speaking, teaching, development of research proposals, project management and budgeting, and the ethical conduct of research.
Click here to see a list of past events and presentation files.
back to top
The Water: Systems, Science and Society (WSSS) program is a graduate research and education program that provides Tufts students with interdisciplinary perspectives and tools to manage water-related problems around the world.
617.627.3645 | firstname.lastname@example.org | WSSS, c/o Tufts Institute of the Environment | 210 Packard Ave | Medford, MA