Selected Publications in Endocrine Disruptors
Please note: articles that are available in PDF format are marked with a PDF icon.
8. An Epistemological Inquiry into the Endocrine Disruptor Hypothesis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 948:130-142(2002).
7. Endocrine disruptors--A controversy in science and policy: Summary and research needs. Neurotoxicology 22:557-558 (October 2001).
6. Japanese edition of Hormonal Chaos 2001. Tokyo: Fujiwara Publishing Co.
5. Hormone Disruptors: A Clue to Understanding the Environmental Causes of Disease. Environment 43:22-31(June 2001).
4. The Environmental Endocrine Hypothesis and Public Policy. In: Illness and the Environment. S. Kroll-Smith, P. Brown and V.J. Gunter, eds. New York: New York University Press, 2000.
3. Hormonal Chaos: The Scientific and Social Origins of the Environmental Endocrine Hypothesis. Johns Hopkins University Press, 2000.
2. The Precautionary Approach. Forum for Applied Research & Public Policy 13(3):35-38(Fall 1998).
1. The Environmental Endocrine Hypothesis and Public Policy. Comments on Toxicology 5(4-5):487-502. 1996.
Bio | Publications | Science & Ethics Publications | Biotechnology Publications | Endocrine Disruptors Publications | Risk Analysis Publications | Books | Commentaries | Book Reviews | Courses | Links | Corrupted Science | Home
©2005 Sheldon Krimsky