Selected Publications in Risk Analysis
Please note: articles that are available in PDF format are marked with a PDF icon.
12. Risk Assessment and Regulation of Bioengineered Food Products. International Journal of Biotechnology. 2(1/2/3):231-238 (2000).
11. Risk Assessment of Genetically Engineered Microorganisms: From Genetic Reductionism to Ecological Modeling. Prepared for the International Society for the History and Philosophy of the Biological Sciences, Leuven, Belgium, July 20, 1995. In Coping with Deliberate Release: The Limits of Risk Assessment. Ad van Dommelon, ed. Tilberg/Buenos Aires: International Center for Human & Public Affairs, 1996.
10. A Role for Standardized Microcosms in the Risk Assessment of Genetically Engineered Microorganisms. BioScience 45(9):590-599 (October, 1995). (with R.P. Wrubel, S.B. Levy, R.E. Wetzler, & B. Marshall).
9. Evaluating Risk Communication: Narrative versus Technical Presentations of Information about Radon. (with D. Golding and A. Plough). Risk Analysis 12(1):27-35(1992).
8. Social Theories of Risk. (with D. Golding, ed.) Westport, CT: Praeger, 1992.
7. Factoring Risk Into Environmental Decision Making (with D. Golding). Environmental Decision Making: A Multidisciplinary Perspective. R. Chechile and S. Carlisle, eds. NY: Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1991.
6. Controlling Risk in Biotech. (with K. Bergmann, N. Conell, S. Schulman, & N. Wilker). Technology Review 92(5):62-70 (July 1989).
5. Science, Politics and Risk: Margins of Uncertainty. Politics and the Life Sciences 7:140-142(Feb.1989).
4. Environmental Hazards: Communicating Risks as a Social a Social Process. Auburn House Pub. Co., 1988 (w. A. Plough).
3. The Emergence of Risk Communication Studies: Social and Political Context (w. A. Plough). Science, Technology & Human Values 12(3&4):4-10(Summer-Fall 1987).
2. Review: Read the Label: Reducing the Risk by Providing Information by Susan Hadden. In Science, Technology and Human Values 12(2):65-66(Spring 1987).
1. Social Risk Assessment and Group Process. Group Decision Making: Interdisciplinary Perspectives. W.C. Swap, ed. Sage Pub.,1984.
Bio | Publications | Science & Ethics Publications | Biotechnology Publications | Endocrine Disruptors Publications | Risk Analysis Publications | Books | Commentaries | Book Reviews | Courses | Links | Corrupted Science | Home
©2005 Sheldon Krimsky